Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Stciker sheets - Close to my heart

Hey all !!

I got  few sticker sheets which i want to sell out ... pick up any with free shipping !!

 Boom Di Ada - Sticker sheets (close to my heart) , set of 4 
                                                             Rs 350/- FREE SHIPPING
 home sweet home - sticker sheets , set of 2 (close to my heart ) 
                                                             Rs 265/- FREE SHIPPING SOLD OUT 
Game on - Sticker sheets (close to my heart) , set of 4 
Rs 350/- FREE SHIPPING

Grace - sticker sheets , set of 2 (close to my heart )
Rs 265/- FREE SHIPPING



Passages - sticker sheets , set of 2 (close to my heart ) Rs 265/- FREE SHIPPING




Perfect Day - sticker sheets , set of 2 (close to my heart ) Rs 265/- FREE SHIPPING



rough n tumble - Sticker sheets (close to my heart) , set of 4 , Rs 350/- FREE SHIPPING

Sarsparilla - Sticker sheets (close to my heart) , set of 4 
Rs 350/- FREE SHIPPING

Twitterpated - sticker sheets , set of 2 (close to my heart ) Rs 265/- FREE SHIPPING


Wings - sticker sheets , set of 2 (close to my heart )
Rs 265/- FREE SHIPPING

Please e mail us your order at contact@busystampers.com
Coming up soon , Paper packs from Close to my heart !

Thanks for stopping by , 
Happy Scrappin'


No comments:

Post a Comment